BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Totally hot controlling my daddy call with Mr B

So, today, I had a call with, we will call him Mr. B.  He likes for me to contol his little bitty cock.

He says, you sound to young and inncoent to be able to.  I don't think you can!  Tee hee!



Oh yea, I can definitely control your ass.  On your Knees!  Get Ready to freakin Suck on my Big Strap on, after you have licked this lil cunt clean!

I might be new to phone sex, but i know how to control your ass.

Am I your Total Bitch today?  Or your Innocnet Lil Girl that needs to please her Daddy?

Can you tame this wild Kitten!

You can try to for 15 min!  If you can last that long with me!

Also, to sweeten the pot, I do have pics of me with strap ons, bj pics, and me fucking and sucking guys off.

What can I say??  I'm just a fucking slut!  888-296-1752

Gettin my dildo ready for you!

0 comments: