BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i brought home my younger friend, she tastes so good

this afternoon, me and my friend, lexy skipped school together and came back to the house.  We thought you were going to be at work all day.  I take her up to my room, and even though shes younger than i am, i talked her into sliding her panties off, and letting me put my tounge in between her sweet lips.

mmmmm, she taste so good, daddy!  You get home early and come upstairs, we don't hear you at all.

You see us, way before we see you, and you start stroking your cock, wanting that young lil pussy.

mmmmmmmmm, im still licking her pussy when u walk over to us, I grab your hand and let you finger her pussy, before she realizes it's you, but it feels so good, shes starts humping your hand.

daddy, i want you to show her how big your dick is, and have ur way with my young friend.

cum and play with us, daddy!

Shes so yummylicious!

0 comments: