BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My real life panty boy strikes again!

One of my fave callers, Mr,K loves to wear panties for me, and be my dirty nasty boy! 
Here is one of his favorite pairs


he loves playing with his vibrator for me, I can hear it as he puts it in his ass, then I make him clean it off!
ZZZZZZZZZZZ!  One of my favorite sounds while he plays with his many pussy for me.  And he  uses other toys for me to!

His cock ring




Yummy, next I want K to send me a pic of his cock squirting! 

How does one get on Krista's Wall of Kink?

Well, you have to do at least a 45 min block of time with me, and send me some
kinky pics, with the call!  If they are the pics that I think are the hottest of the day, you to
can appear on Krist'a's Wall of Kink, just like Mr. K did!

He's my first man on my wall of Kink!

Congrats!

Krista ~~ Your Kinky lil Cumdump! 888-296-1752

0 comments: