BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daddy, Your Princess has been so Naughty!  Going to all these parties, I just can't help myself, being such the Naughty
Slut at School!  I have been fucking all the guys in my Dorm Room!
 
The guy I had last night was fucking hung like a horse!
 
 
 
 
And, Daddy, it wasn't just one big white cock either, oh no, your lil girl is way to much of a slut for that!
 
 
 
 
 
And, ba Damn, Daddy looky what your lil slut was doing when I should have been studying!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
So, Daddy, a few questions for you!  Is your cock as big as these?  Or is a just a little bitty man pussy?
 
Or, is my Daddy one that is so curious to know how this big cock feels in his throat!
 
Teehee, let me push your head down on it daddy!  And for all my Daddy's that like creamy pie, mmmmm, me to!
 
Call your Nasty, Kinky Coed Now!  I get into all your fetishes!  And as you can see, all my honey boxes are wide open for you!
 
I don't say no!  Get Ready To Explode All over this Nasty Slut!   888-296-1752
 
 


 
You do get pics from my private collection when we play, and ask me about my specials!!!
 
I will do it all for you!  I am totally wide open for all of your juices, any flavor!
 

0 comments: