BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daddy, Cum clean my Panties Now! Do it Daddy, Do it! Krista is home from college and Ready to Play!!!

Daddy, I want you on you knees now, Daddy!  Get down and clean my panties!
Love to smell my panties, wrap them around your cock, Daddy??? 
When I come home from college, Daddy, I find you sniffing my panties
In the laundry room, and wrapping my clean panties around your cock!
Daddy, you should smell where the came from!
Get on your knees and clean me now daddy!
Your Dirty Dorm Room Slut is home for fall break already, and ready to
Play!
Call your kinky, Dirty Dorm Room Slut, Daddy! 888-296-1752
You can also buy my video now!  Or, buy a block at least 60 min, and get
It for FREE! 
It's just 15 min for 20 bucks, to cum and play with this no Taboo Slut!
I don't say no, and I will do what she won't do! 
Any of my tight lil honey boxes are wide open for my Daddy!!!!

0 comments: