BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my hot ass call of the day, watching my bf's dad stroke his cock

i was over at my bf's house, and I went to take a shower in her parent's bathroom.  While I was in the shower, her dad comes in their bedroom, and puts on a pair of panties, he did not know I was in the shower.  I thought that he was still at work, so I come out wearing just a towel, and his eyes about pop out of his head when he sees me standing there.

So, Daddy, what happens next?  Do you stroke for me, or do i have to force you to stroke for me???
Or, do you take advantage of me standing there, in just a towel?



Let's have some kinky fun daddy!  Cum find out just how kinky your little girl can get!

I am your Newest, Kreamiest Addiction!  Giggle! 888-296-1752

0 comments: