BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Dirty Dorm Room Slut Krista! So Many Cocks, To Little Time!

Studying??  Why the fuck should i be studying??  There's so Many Cocks and Pussy for me to lick and suck and fuck!
I knew there was this paper that I should have been writing, but hell, I was out partying like crazy!
The morning it was due, I did not have a single thing written.  I dressed up so sexy, and walked into your office.
Putting my leg up on your desk! 



You look up at me and say, Krista , what are you doing?  I giggle, and say, well, as I look down and wiggle my cute little toes at you.



MMMM, I need to earn some EXTRA CREDIT!  I Have been so bad!  I've been so busy sucking cock, and not studying!

So, Teacher, what do you want me to do for Extra Credit?? 

Cum and hear all my dirty dorm room stories of what I was doing instead of studying!
Call your kreamy, Kinky Lil Cumdumpster NOW!
Your Dirty Lil Dorm Room Slut Krista 888-296-1752
Click here to enter MY DORM ROOM!!!!

0 comments: