BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cuckies, cum to Krista! Ready to get my pussy ready for that Big Dick??

I had a smokin hot Cuckold call the other day!  He calls and tells me all about his cuckold lifestyle. 
I really like having a cuckie get my pussy all nice and wet for that big huge cock to slide inside of me!

This cuckold wanted me to go to the club where I picked out a big cock for my tight lil cunt.
I was grinding up agaist him on the dance floor,teasing him with my hand getting close to his cock.  I didn't want my pussy to get wet just yet, because I know u like to get it wet for me!  I talked my new friend into going back to the hotel room, where you were waiting. 

             How for does your Cuckold Desires Go?  Call and tell your Dirty Lil Slut Krista!

                                                                   

         Cuckies come to Krista!  Don't make your Cuckold Princess wait!
888-296-1752

0 comments: