BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Daddy, I caught you in my Panties again! Your addicted to my Kreamy Juices!

Daddy, I was such a bad lil girl, and skipped school today!  I came home and caught you going thru my dirty panties in the laundry room!  Was it this pair of panties, Daddy?


Daddy, what you did not know is that I had my boyfriend with me!  I was going to suck on his big cock daddy, but now that I've caught you in my dirty panties, Daddy, I want to control you and tease you,
to seduce you into sucking his dick!

He was going to likc my ass and pussy, Daddy!  But now I think you should do it!  Clean my ass and my panties, Daddy!



Call your controlling bratty teen daddy!  I will seduce you, tease you, and control you into a fucking cum
explosion!  Call your little cumdumpster now! 888-296-1752.

0 comments: