BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Krista, the kinky girl that lives next to you

So, my neighbor, Mark left his window open, and I was soooo bad!  I went in, and called him!  I said to him, very flirtatiously, "Did you know you left your bedroom window open when you went to work?  Well, you did… and it was pretty easy to pop the screen and crawl right in.  I’m looking at your crisp, clean pale blue sheets right now.  Doesn’t look like you’ve been getting a lot of action on them lately…  *giggle*
Guess what I’m doing right now, Mark?  I’m rubbing my pussy through my little purple panties, right in front of your bed.  You know, you always seem to ignore me whenever I’m looking at you or talking to you; I don’t think you’re gonna be doing that anymore!  I’m taking my wet panties off and rubbing them on your pillowcase right now… gonna be pretty hard to ignore me when you smell this later!
Mmmm, your sheets have your scent all over them… that yummy cologne and a little bit of manly smell.  I’m gonna change that, though!  I brought my special toy with me, Mark.  I’m sliding it over my bald pussy lips and you’re gonna hear me fucking myself with it in a minute, right here on your big bed.  So when you come home in an hour and you see that wet, sticky spot, you’ll know exactly what it is and exactly who put it there.
I’m going to stuff it in right now… are you ready to hear me cum?”

0 comments: