BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My very first, real life panty boy!

My first encounter with a panty boy is still vivid in my mind. I was in High School and my parents were out of town so of course I invited one of my boyfriends over to hang out.  After an afternoon of making out on the couch and watching movies I decided to take a shower. Well you can imagine how surprised I was when I came out of the shower and there was my 6’1″ track star boyfriend  with his face buried in my panty drawer.

He knew he was busted and I was pissed off.
I began to yell at him and ask him what the hell was he doing, I kind of lost my mind I think. I shoved him back on my bed and told him that if he liked my panties so much I was gonna make him wear them like the sneaky little bitch he was!  Then at least I would know where my panties were. Well he must have liked that idea because when I pulled off his jeans his cock was as hard as I have ever seen it. I threw a pair of my pink lace panties at him and made him put them on. He tried to put up a fight, begging me please no, “I just wanted something to think of you with, “but I could see his heart wasn’t in it because his cock was drooling pre-cum like a faucet. I almost hated to ruin my panties but after watching him slide them up those sexy muscular legs and snug  them up around his barely contained cock I have to admit I got distracted. Maybe you would like to help me re-live this sweet memory and see how distracted I can be

But hell, how can you deny yourself?  I know I can't!


Call your Nasty Lil Cumdumpster Now! 

Krista wants more Kream! 888-296-1752


0 comments: